ALL OF OUR VEHICLES ARE PROVIDED WITH A 103 POINT INSPECTION, MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS MOT, STANDARD WARRANTY & 12 MONTHS AA BREAKDOWN COVER INCLUSIVE OF THE SALES PRICE!
- Non Commercial Vehicles priced over £3000 and under 12 Years old or newer are provided with a 3 month/1500 mile warranty (which ever comes first) for your peace of mind
- Non Commercial Vehicles over 12 years old/under the value of £3000 are provided with 30 day/1000 Mile cover.
- Commercial Vehicles are provided with a 1000 mile/30 Day cover.
We’re completely transparent here at Carrera Cars Wales LTD, everything that is covered will be clearly be outlined to you on your warranty slip at the point of sale, it is also available below for you. All of our terms and conditions are below as well as on your sales contract.
WHATS COVERED WITH OUR STANDARD WARRANTY?
ENGINE: All major internal moving Parts of the cylinder block including; crankshaft, camshaft, pistons, connecting rods, balance shafts, gears, oil pump and including cylinder head and engine block (but excluding; liners, variable camshaft timing units (Vanos), chains, sprockets, tensioners, burnt out valves and valve seats).
GEARBOX AND TRANSMISSION (MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC): All internal mechanical Parts of gearbox, transfer gearbox, torque converter and overdrive (but excluding SMG and DSG hydraulic actuator, internal oil cooler or radiator, mechatronic unit and valve body).
CLUTCH: Master cylinder, slave cylinder, fork lever, pedal and cable.
DRIVE TRAIN: Drive shafts, prop-shafts, centre bearings, constant velocity joints (excluding rubber boots), universal joints and couplings.
DIFFERENTIAL: Crown wheel, pinion and bearings.
We can offer extended Warranties at Platinum +, Platinum, Gold, Silver Or Bronze Levels through the UK’s Best used car Warranty provider Warrantywise. You can add the value onto your finance agreement to spread the cost! To learn more about the levels of cover we can offer just click or tap here. We can offer extended warranties up to 36 months!
Terms and Conditions
We pride ourselves on a second to none sales and after sales approach. In order for us to achieve such excellent levels of service we (Carrera Cars Wales LTD) reserve the right to complete inspections or repairs within the standard warranty period, failure to comply with this may void your warranty and will be in breach of your sales contract.
We do not hold a courtesy vehicle. It is the vehicle owners responsibility to pre book and ensure that the vehicle is recovered back to us during our opening hours in order to complete any repairs. Carrera Cars Wales LTD is not responsible/liable for recovery costings as clearly laid out in our sales contract.
1. Our warranty does not affect the customers statutory rights.
2. The supplying dealer is entitled to chose whether to repair or replace a component covered by this warranty
3. The period for which this warranty is valid is from the warranty start date for the period/mileage (whichever is sooner) as stipulated on warranty slip.
1. Any claim arising as a result of gradual wear and tear
2. Any claim arising from foreign material introduced into the fuel/cooling system
3. Failure to wholly or partly due to negligence, abuse or accident damage
4. Vehicle recovery
5. Any consequential or sub-sequential loss or damage arising from the failure of the component
6. The failure of any par not originally fitted to the vehicle and not fitted by the supplying dealer or the failure of another part arising as a result thereof
7. Any claim reported to the supplying dealer more than 14 days after the occurrence of the failure
8. The failure of any part arising as a result of repairs carried out by a person not authorized by the supplying dealer
9. The failure of any art disclosed as defective to the customer by the supplying dealer prior to the sale of for which a claim could be made under the manufacturers warranty or as a result of a recall by the manufacturer
10. The failure of any part arising from defective design or manufacturing
11. The cost of diagnosing any failure